YAKSA 65AL: Vanilla caramel biscuits wireless mechanical keyboard
If we don't count the Carnival, this is probably our true first aluminum body. This one is developed from the CNC prototype we made, which was a TKL size (shown in the last year's e-commerce market). However, we decided to change our minds and make it a 65% layout first because we set a budget for that one. Besides, we didn't want to do pre-orders and make customers wait for a long time (sorry to customers who waited for 75 and TKL).
In terms of design, we aimed to make it usable for all genders and ages. Hence, we incorporated cute colors mixed with retro vibes and named it Vanilla caramel biscuit. We also matched the switches with Thai tea and iced milk to fit the theme of sweets and blended drinks.
As for mods from various factories, we have both Poron foam and IXPE pad in full effect, along with lubed stabs and switches. This is the standard for keyboards in this generation. The aluminum we produce is thick and heavy, weighing up to 1.42 kilograms. We used a PC plate to make the typing and usage experience smooth, with a flexible feel. (If anyone wants to mod but isn't skilled, some of our distributors offer additional mods.)
We chose to make this at the most budget-friendly price possible, but we didn't compromise the standard of a custom keyboard that emphasizes the tactile feel of usage. However, in this era, customizing keyboards is highly diverse, and people's preferences vary. We recommend that you try the product before deciding to buy.
From the feedback we received at the past PGC event where many people tried it out, we got a very positive response to the typing experience of this keyboard. We thank customers who visited, praised, and recommended us at the booth.
Product specs are as follows:
- Aluminum Gasket mount body with a curved CNC front for a comfortable and beautiful hand placement
- Polycarbonate plate
- Switch options: Thai tea and iced milk
- Poron foam on the top layer of the case and between the PCB and plate
- IXPE poron pad
- Plate mount stabs with good sound comparable to screw-in (for easy modding for customers who are not skilled)
- Tri-mode (USB-C, 2.4GHz, Bluetooth)
- PBT dyesub keycaps (Cherry profile)
- Southface RGB PCB
- VIA system software
- Compatible with both Windows and MAC
- 3000 mAh battery (can last up to 35-40 hours with BT)
- Color is not anodized but achieved through multiple layers of spray painting for accurate color
- Product warranty: PCB for 2 years, labor, and parts are free for 2 years (replacement of a new unit or replacement of parts due to damage)
What's in the box?
- 1 x 65% keyboard
- 1 x USB-C cable
- extra led diffuser
- 2.4GHz reciever