In a special collaboration between a Thai brand and an international brand, we have combined the popularity of Thailand's famous Mango Sticky Rice with the design and color palette of keyboards. The end result is the LOGA x Durgod: Mango Sticky Rice, a 60% wireless keyboard model.
We have selected the K330w+ model for this keyboard, and we have enhanced the RGB lighting function, transforming it into a beautiful south face lighting design. Additionally, we have developed separate software specifically for this keyboard, distinguishing it from other Durgod products. The available switch options for this keyboard are the Kailh turbo switches, including Red, Silver, and Brown, which are the latest models from Kailh.
LOGA x Durgod: Mango Sticky Rice is a time-exclusive product available only in Thailand for a limited period. It will later be sold in other countries under the Durgod brand. Credit goes to the LOGA team for the exceptional design.
- 60% layout (61 keys)
- Kailh turbo switches (Red/Silver/Brown)
- Aluminum plate
- Sandwich mount
- Pre-lubricated stabilizers
- Silicone layer between PCB and plate
- Felt on the bottom layer
- South face RGB lighting (exclusive to this LOGA model)
- ABS case
- 3600 mAh battery ( up to 100 hrs. via bluetooth connection)
- Tri-mode connectivity (USB-C, Bluetooth, 2.4GHz receiver)
- Thai/English font on PBT Dye-sublimated keycaps
- Windows software (for wired/wireless mode)
- 2-year warranty
With all these upgrades, the LOGA x Durgod: Mango Sticky Rice is available at an affordable price of just 3,690 Baht.